It's been a LONG time since I posted any updates. It seems like I never have any free time lately, I am looking forward to a relatively relaxing weekend. Last weekend was packed full of activites and cake, starting with an evening out to the winery for a murder mystery dinner theater with a friend, having booth at a craft fair all day Saturday, then a 5th birthday party at my house Saturday evening, and my Grandparent's 50th anniversary party Sunday. As if all that wasn't enough, I developed an allergic reaction to something on Thursday and had to take prednisone for a few days which caused my hands, feet, and knees to swell up and be extremely painful! I'm crossing my fingers that the prednisone caused the pain and it wasn't a sudden arthritis flare up, we'll see what the weekend brings when the weather cools off again.
Last Thursday I hosted our weekly bible study/craft night and for the first time in quite a while we actually got some crafting done. This is my new favorite block set:
This was inspired by a wood block set I saw on Pinterest. These colors are perfect for my dining room. Speaking of Pinterest, please check out my new
blog! I will be updating it much more frequently with a much bigger variety of items than just scrapbooking, it will include crafts, photography, cooking, and much more!
No comments:
Post a Comment