Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Hope you were able to celebrate Father's day with a special father in your life today.  My husband was busy most of the day, working hard, so we didn't get to see much of him other than lunch time and supper.  The kids helped me make this gift for him:
A bouquet of nuts, beef sticks, and Whiskey, with a tag that says, "WE'RE NUTS ABOUT YOU!"

and a Superhero card.  The kids have been really into playing superheros lately.  I let Marissa cut the super heros out of this paper from CTMH's Superhero paper kit.  We added some rub-ons and we had embossed the front side of the card.  



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Father's Day gift!!! I bet he absolutely adored it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift idea- truly loving your work with your CTMH kit! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift and that's a super cool card!!

    ReplyDelete