Monday, June 25, 2012

Swimming Layout

It's been awhile since I've gotten any scrapbooking done!  Tonight I found a little time to go to the basement soon as the kids were in bed.  I have a bad habit of ordering pictures from shutterfly, shoving my orange envelopes in a drawer somewhere, and then forgetting where all my most recent pictures to scrapbook are!  

Tonight I found an envelope that had pictures of Ryan swimming last year.  Sunday afternoon I had added a bunch of pages to his scrapbook that had been done for a while and noticed that I have lots of gaps in his book!  I'll be digging for his pics for the next couple weeks I think.  

Here's the layout I made, I used the CTMH Dotty for you paper kit and a CTMH stamp kit for this page.  I used my Cherish inspiration book from CTMH also for some layout inspiration.  It is really helpful to have all the cutting measurements right in front of me!  I really like to include lots of pics in my layouts too and managed to get 6 on this one page :) 



3 comments:

  1. You got some amazing photos and I really love the design on your page. Super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nichole, great layout. I love the little flip flops running across the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout. Great colors and fun stamping. I hear you with the piles of pictures..ugggg! LOL

    ReplyDelete