That's $41 folded into flowers and hearts! My husband didn't plan to send me flowers, but since he thought I was having a crappy morning he decided to. When he tried to call the florist the phone was busy all morning. The idea came about when someone suggested he just give me $50 instead of wasting it on flowers and he said maybe I could fold it up to look like flowers, so then he had to do it :) I was totally impressed.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
"Flowers" from the Hubby!
My husband and I have been married for 6 1/2 years, we dated for 6 years before we got married (since we started dating in high school and didn't get married until I was finished with college.) Anyways... In those 12 1/2 years, he has NEVER sent me flowers. His mom went and got some fake flowers and signed his name to the card and probably made him pay for them one time a long time ago. Back in the day I would have been excited to get flowers, BUT today I had no expectations to get anything and was totally fine with that. I've been trying to get through Dave Ramsey's baby steps and am working on paying off debt right now, so I really didn't want my husband wasting money on flowers! I was in total shock when I got a call today that a gift was there waiting for me and this is what I found:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so adorable!! I once received a gorgeous salad bowl filled with 1's and 5's folded to look like lettuce.
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome idea :) He did great on the folding too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea I want a bouquet like that.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is he? What a loving and practical idea!
ReplyDelete