Saturday, February 18, 2012
The LOVE of Stamping
I've never been that in to stamping. My main use of stamps has usually been to add sentiments to cards. I'm not sure why I never got more into it before. I used some of my new CTMH stamps tonight on this layout and LOVED it. Yes, I'm a little behind on the boy's book, but think I'll be catching up quick over the next few weeks ;) Ok, so stamping letters is probably not real far off from using sentiments, lol. I however did stamp the extra decorative image in the background also. I have a TON of stamps from buying all those CTMH kits that I love so much and I plan to start using them A LOT. There's just something so satisfying about seeing the ink transformed into something when I lift my acrylic block up. I challenge you to do some stamping this weekend, especially if it is outside your comfort zone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love your stamping - pretty layout!
ReplyDelete