Friday, February 17, 2012

Stella Kit

Every Thursday evening I meet with a group of friends to scrapbook.  We had done this a few times before and then skipped a couple weeks and eventually quit.  We've been going strong now since I think October.  We added in a little Bible Study when we started this back up and it's what really brings us together every week.  We take turns hosting Bible/Craft night.  Not a whole lot of crafting has been done lately, but a lot of bible studying, praying, and eating has been going on :)  Tonight I was determined to get something done because I've got ALL kinds of new CTMH product I wanted to play with all week and hadn't found the time to get into my scrap room.  I was sooo excited this morning when I woke up and realized it was Thursday/Bible/Craft night!

I love getting the kits from CTMH, they come with a stamp set AND embellishments to go along with the paper pack AND a Workshop guide to help you create layouts.  I really love the inspiration these provide.  Here is one of the pages I completed tonight:

You can see all the CTMH kits in the Online Idea Book at www.ctmh.com.  Email me at nicholekoch@hotmail.com if you'd like to place an order or host a gathering.  

1 comment: