Friday, February 24, 2012

My Scrap Room

Tonight I had to make a trip to my scrap room in the basement to make an extra 2 bridal shower invitations for my sister since apparently I skipped someone on her list and she added another person.  I was excited to get to spend some time down there, but I have a lot to get done before we leave town for the weekend and it's been a very busy week!  It seems like a make such a HUGE mess every time I scrapbook and about half the time I spend in the scrap room is spent cleaning and organizing.  I was pretty impressed with how organized it was when I walked in tonight, I forgot just how clean I last left it.  It's nothing fancy, just some garage sale furniture in the corner of my unfinished basement with some scrap pieces of carpet I found when we moved into the house, but I LOVE my little personal space :)  Sometimes it several weeks that I don't get to go in there at all!  I've been trying to make more time for it lately, but with weekly volleyball, evening bible study, and ballet class for my daughter it seems like I never have time.  My husband who was used to me working night shift and having no choice but to take care of the kids in the evening is very helpful, but I feel like I'm taking advantage of him some weeks and not spending near enough time with the kids myself.  

How well do you organize your scrap room, what kind of things/products do you find most useful?  Also How do you organize your time to fit scrapbooking into your schedule???




No comments:

Post a Comment