Yesterday I got an unexpected 3 day weekend! I drug my butt outta bed at 5:30 for aerobics, which I missed all last week and then got a phone call that the babysitter was sick, so I took a vacation day. It's a good thing I didn't know this until AFTER aerobic or I may have been tempted to sleep in. In the afternoon after the impossible task of getting the 2 year old to take a nap was accomplished my 4 year old and I went to the scrap room :) Scrapbooking with a pre-schooler takes a LOT of patience! She had a BLAST making her own scrapbook page though. We hadn't gotten to the glitter yet, when little man intruded, so we may have to add a little to the page later. Here's her artwork.
Adorable!!! I love it when my little ones scrap with me!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like waaaay too much fun! I think I might have to "adopt" some of the girls in the neighborhood to come scrap with me... not sure if my boys would be up for that!! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI know that scrapbooking is something that 4-H kids can do. If you have a local 4H group you may be able to set up a group to help those kids.
DeleteShe is well on her way! An instant crop :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Little girls make the best scrap friends!
ReplyDeleteDarling pic. So cute. Makes me really wish I had a little girl. Your blog looks great. New follower! :)
ReplyDelete