If you have EVER considered signing up to be a consultant for CTMH or even if you haven't, right now is THE time to do it!!! In the month of March when you sign up you'll receive the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for FREE! It only costs $99 to sign up and comes with a lot of amazing stuff in your starter kit. If you already own Art Philosophy you can choose to order $100 in product for FREE instead! Don't miss out on this awesome deal. Email me at NicholeKoch@hotmail.com to learn more about being a consultant and to sign up or leave me a comment here! I'd love to be your Upline! (If you are signing up and need an upline to enter I'm Nichole Koch from Seneca, Kansas.)
This is everything that will come in your new Consultant kit for $99:
AND you'll receive all of this with the Art Philosphy Cartridge for FREE (or $100 in free product if you choose) :
I tried being a consultant about a year ago, but it didn't turn out so good. I'm too shy to have "parties" and I'm not much of a sales person. But really like the company and enjoy the hobby so much! You have any suggestions??
ReplyDeleteOnline clubs is one great way to get sales. This is how I got into it, I joined a club where you had to spend $20 every month for 10 months and one of them months you got to be the hostess so you got free product. Starting an online club would be one way to get sales. Another way would be to host a crop, advertise it in the local paper and on facebook, charge a fee to come to the crop (mostly I've seen this be around $15-20. Each person who registers gets a goodie bag with a few pieces of paper, maybe a stamp or an embellishment, small lunch is often provided. Prizes can be given away at random times. I love attending crops b/c it's a great time to get a lot of stuff done and it's fun to see what others are doing.
ReplyDelete