Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Adhesive crisis!

So, it's not really a crisis, just a huge disappointment :(  I didn't end up scrapbooking last night, I took the kids to the park right after work, then had to my daughter to dance class at 6, then went for a bike ride with a friend around 7:30.  I was too exhausted by the time I got home to scrapbook.  Tonight after an evening of playing at the park I was almost too tired again, but I got excited enough to scrapbook only to find out I was out of adhesive!   I forgot to order a new tombow with my last CTMH order, I'm putting one in next week though.  In the meantime I'll probably go grab some other form of adhesive downtown this week.  I have 2 layouts all ready to be glued down!  

We've been working on getting better at sticking to a routine every evening, hoping this resolves some sleep issue with our 2 year old son.  It does seem to help a lot, the rearrangement of his room has probably been the best solution.  Last Sunday I spent all evening cleaning out his closet and his room and sorting through the clothes he's outgrown (it seems like I need to do this weekly, he's growing so fast.)  I put his dresser in his closet and my husband put locks at the top of each closet door to keep him out of it.  There is now nothing in his room but his bed, a glider rocker, & a lamp.  This is so he doesn't get up and play and pull every single piece of clothing out of the dresser and then tip it over on himself... AGAIN!  His dresser also happens to be a tool box to go along with the garage theme in his room.  


4 comments:

  1. Ugh....I hate when that happens! Well, at least the the layouts are all ready to go right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well shoot!! hope you get some adhesive soon!! i use an atg and it lasts a looong time. i buy several boxes at a time and always have glue sticks as back up..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made it to Wal-Mart tonight and got some Elmer's Glue tape runners. I actually usually use the dot runners but I've had a lot of trouble with them lately so gave the tape runners a try. I've got a couple new layouts to share this weekend now :)

      Delete
  3. It's so annoying isn't it! I started using glossy's when I ran out of tape and now I am hooked lol guess its what we are used to isn't it. Glad you got your tape :)

    ReplyDelete