Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter time!

It's been a very busy last couple of days with very little sleep for me due to being on ambulance call.  I crawled into bed thinking I'd just rest for a few minutes at about 7:30 tonight and woke up at midnight!  I had hoped to get some some crafting done tonight, but needed the sleep really bad.  Here's the digi layout I made of last Easter.  This is one of the first layouts I used using the photoshop templates.


Lately I've been wondering if I should stop making the kid's paper scrapbooks and go strictly digital, but then when I work on a traditional page I like doing it so much I don't wanna stop.  I really like the way the digital album comes out when it's all printed in a hard bound book though.  I've thought about just printing individual copies of the digi pages and making a hybrid album possibly too.  

6 comments:

  1. very cute, Nichole! your children are so cute! i'll never stop scrapbooking traditionally because i love the hands on paper cutting.,not to mention the fact i'm addicted to paper! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been making lots of wooden blocks so I've still got lots of other paper stuff to do. I'm sure I'll continue my traditional layouts as well though :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout but I'm with Heather, I really enjoy all the papers, embellishments, inks and all that other good stuff. I'm definetly a traditional girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I haven't really tried digital yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the block style of the photos on this layout! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice layout! I had thought about doing some digital albums for my son to actually give to him when he is older because I won't give up my scrapbooks! LOL

    ReplyDelete