Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Digi

The first page I made started out with the Shabby Princess Easy as Pie Challenge 22 template, I started tweaking it a little to incorporate this one big photo and I ended up changing it quite a bit.  The kit that I used was Shabby Princess plentiful.  The 2nd page I used the Shabby Princess Project Scrap December 2011 template.  


9 comments:

  1. Pretty papers and colors and I absolutely LOVE the big picture of your family, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharla! I knew right away I wanted that picture to be big!

      Delete
  2. ohhh..Nichole, these pages are really cute! Love the colors and how you added lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I'm always trying to add as many photos as I can, partly because that's what the scrapbook is all about and partly because I tend to take too many! lol

      Delete
  3. You did a wonderful job on these layouts. If I did digital I would want to do pages like yours. I see the gorgeous photos first - not a bunch of flowers. Beautiful family :-) EllenBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Ellen! I LOVE these photos, I feel pretty blessed to have such a great little family :)

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful Easter layout! Adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout! I love the clean look!

    ReplyDelete