Monday, April 30, 2012

Sibling Love

One of my first few posts to this blog was about wanting to get outfits to match this paper for Easter! I found both kids some Easter outfits that fit perfect with the kit!  I got my daughter's page done the other day.  The sticker that says, "you, me, yeah we're pretty cute together," was the one thing I really wanted to use!  I even managed to get the perfect picture of them together!  It's so fun to see how much they love each other.  Tonight Marissa had a friend over and as I was getting Candyland out for them to play I told Ryan he had to go play in the other room with Daddy.  He through a big fit and started crying, so Marissa told him it was ok, that he could play with them!  She was even really patient with them, of course now I need to pick all of the candyland cards up that are scattered all over her bedroom!


I used the Pemberly paper pack and stickease for this layout from CTMH.  

5 comments:

  1. Awe...what a good big sister! Beautiful layout and really, really great pics, you can see the love :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norma! I might have to do some posts about my photography hobby soon ;)

      Delete
  2. That patterned paper is gorgeous, I can why you wanted something to go with it! And what a sweet thing for her to do, makes you proud, doesn't it? Very cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is very pretty, Nichole! That was so sweet of your daughter to include her lil bro! :)

    ReplyDelete