I REALLY love how this set of wood blocks turned out! I can't wait to make some more sets like this. My hubby cut me lots of wood up last night, so I have lots of projects coming up!
Your wood block projects are awesome! Seriously, this would make a wonderful gift and I can see all kinds of possibilities. Wedding centerpieces? Showers? Birthdays? Good Luck!! EllenBee
Thanks! They probably cost me less than $2 to make! lol. I did some dumpster diving at the local cabinet factory and scored lots of wood. Then some dumpster diving at the recycling center for paint! This paper was in my stash, so not exactly sure the value of it ;)
This one is my favorite that you've done and I'm totally stealing this idea!! I love, love, love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Melissa! This is definitely my favorite one that I've done too!
DeleteI agree, family is everything. Beautiful project Nichole!!
ReplyDeleteOOHH, Nichole, I love it!! So colorful and pretty! Great job! Happy Easter to you and your family! ~hl
ReplyDeleteLove these! I need to make some - thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI have several more made and ready to share soon!
DeleteTerrific project. Love this.
ReplyDeleteYour wood block projects are awesome! Seriously, this would make a wonderful gift and I can see all kinds of possibilities. Wedding centerpieces? Showers? Birthdays? Good Luck!! EllenBee
ReplyDeleteI love these--different from most I have seen. Thanks for linking up.
ReplyDeleteThanks! They probably cost me less than $2 to make! lol. I did some dumpster diving at the local cabinet factory and scored lots of wood. Then some dumpster diving at the recycling center for paint! This paper was in my stash, so not exactly sure the value of it ;)
Delete