Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Project Scrap 2012

I was sooo excited to see this template was already out!  I had lots of pictures from our weekend at the Kansas Speedway to scrapbook :)  We didn't actually go to the Nascar race, but we did go watch practice on Friday afternoon, because it was free.  We stayed with my inlaws in their motor home at the track and spent the day shopping on Saturday.



I plan to get a paper page done tonight :)  Maybe even some cards!

9 comments:

  1. very nice!! love that big circle photo and all of the cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big circle pic and journaling. I also really like how you managed to fit so many pics into your layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts! I love shape journaling and that circle is just perfect! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the circle really did end up working perfect for these, almost looks like a big tire!

      Delete
  4. I don't know how you do it all? I love the way you can add so many photos and still make a lay out that is creative, fun and wonderful! Of course, it doesn't hurt that your children are adorable:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen-Don't give me too much credit! LOL. The Shabby princess layouts really make it easy to get all those pics on the page. I do think they are the cutest kids I've ever me though :)

      Delete
  5. Cool pages, LOVE, love, LOVE the one with the circle

    ReplyDelete