I've got a BUSY weekend coming up! Hopefully I'll have lots to post next week :)
Tonight is my 4 year old daughter's ballet recital. She had SUCH a blast at her winter recital for creative movements and was not a bit shy about dancing on stage in front of a bunch of people. She ate up all the attention, she's such a little show off. I can't wait to see her perform tonight. I'm also bringing home a BIG STURDY cardboard box with a lid and planning to make a playhouse for the kids with it!
Saturday night I'm attending a quarter auction as a vendor, I've gone to a couple of these and had a great time! My daughter went to one with me and got to draw all the names out for the door prizes, she drew my name out and got herself a bag of hairbows! That's the only thing I ever won! lol
Sunday, a close friend of mines daughter is being baptized, so we'll be attending that and then heading to a dinosaur exhibit in Topeka for the afternoon. Apparently my daughter has been hearing the ad for this on the radio every morning on her way to daycare with Daddy and REALLY wants to go! My son was really scared at the T-Rex cafe last week so not sure how the exhibit will go, but at least I know he won't be running off since he'll probably be clinging to me!
My husband is also gonna be busy doing some paint less dent repair on a truck all weekend, so he won't be around much!
aww i hope your daughter has fun at the recital tonight! my daughters in in june. she is in ballet and acro. hope you have a fun weekend even though it's going to be busy! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy but fun weekend!!
ReplyDelete