Monday, April 9, 2012

Holy Craft

Every week I meet with group of friends on Thursday evening.  We had tried meeting on a weekly basis to scrapbook before but when everyone started getting busy we stopped.  Sometime in November I think was when we started meeting again, but instead of just scrapbooking we decided to add in a little bible study too!  We did a John MacArthur study of Matthew and now we are reading through Genesis.  We take turns hosting this little weekly shindig, I really look forward to Thursday evenings now!  This is where the wood block projects started and since we've started making them we've been getting a lot more crafting done than usual!  I created a facebook page to use for selling these projects and went with the name "Holy Craft," because this all started at our bible/craft night.  Here are a few more blocks that I made last night! 



8 comments:

  1. Great name, I'm gonna look for you on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice! Love the concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name! These are really cute. I wish I had more "tabletop" space to display things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice, Nichole! love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! I love working with wood and just grabbed a box of scrap wood from work-SCORE!!! Your weekly get togethers sound like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome and I love the title blog....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects...and I love the idea of incorporating a bible study with your scrapbooking! That must be an awesome evening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these- what a great idea- bible study and crafting

    ReplyDelete