Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Family Album 2011

Yesterday I had a coupon from www.shutterfly.com for 50% off of a 12x12 photo book, I also had a coupon for $10 off a $30 order.  I was pretty surprised that when I put my order I was able to combine these 2 coupons!  Special offers in my email make me feel like I'm getting special treatment for being a loyal customer, I'm sure anyone who has an account gets all those coupons too though.  I hadn't planned to order one book for just my 2011 digital album, I was planning to combine it with 2012, but this was a really good deal AND well I'm not that patient!  I almost always use shutterfly to print my pictures and have ordered several photo books from them, I can't wait to get a bright orange package in the mail next week! Here's a preview of my book!
Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.

My total cost for the 12 x 12 book with 35 pages, plus the extra 28 4x6's I ordered was 51.36, I save $48.75!

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try one of these. Yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome, Nichole!! Great job! Great price for everything, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks terrific and what a great deal too

    ReplyDelete