Sunday, May 6, 2012

10 things we love about Great Grandma

I didn't get to do any scrapbooking yesterday during National Scrapbooking Day because I had to go to a bridal shower for my sister. I did have time this afternoon, but didn't get much done. I started working on a vinyl frame project and had some difficulty with it. Then I thought I'd make a card and figured out a stamp I wanted to use, but couldn't find it! My afternoon of relaxing while scrapbooking didn't turn out so well. I decided to just do some digital stuff instead! This is a photobook I made for my Grandma who babysits 2 days a week for us. I plan to give it to her on my daughter's last day of school. I bought a groupon a while back to get a shutterfly book for $10, I forgot about it until I ordered this and the price showed up as $1.20!

Click here to view this photo book larger

Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.

1 comment:

  1. Awww love your book, Nichole! I hope you get more time for crafts soon!

    hugs,
    hl

    ReplyDelete