Last night I went out to dinner with my Mom, Aunt, Grandma, and cousins at a Mexican restaurant then we took the kids to play at the park. I was soooo exhausted when we got home that soon as the kids had baths I fell asleep in the recliner holding Ryan while he watched TV (he didn't fall asleep). As soon as their one episode of Dora was over I took Marissa to her room where I layed down next to her for a few minutes of snuggle time and fell asleep instantly at about 10:00. I still hope to do some crafting this weekend, but I might not get a chance until Sunday night AFTER I have my mom, mother in law, and 2 grandmas over for dinner.
Of course today I was awake bright and early at 6:30, since I was actually able to sleep in! I hate how that always happens, especially since the kids actually slept in today! We had to wake them up so we could go to the zoo :) I did get some great layout ideas from the pics I've gotten already this weekend.
Just a little sneak peak of the weekend:
No comments:
Post a Comment