Tomorrow is my mother in laws 25 anniversary at the dealership! She wanted to do a barbecue on Friday, totally unaware of the surprise the employees were trying to plan for her, so they decided to throw her off and have her party today. Candice text me last week to see if I could help her make a fruit bouquet, so I said sure even though I had absolutely no idea how, I figured I could find something on Pinterest. I then completely forgot about it until Wednesday night when my husband reminded me. My MIL recently lost quite a bit of weight and has been really watching her diet and exercising. Candice thought the fruit bouquet would be something she'd prefer and instead of ordering pizza they opted for Subway. Soon as I came home from my UMW meeting last night Candice was waiting for me and to our surprise about 20 minutes later we had created this:
We were pretty happy with our results, considering our lack of experience and how quick we got it done!

It looks really good!!
ReplyDeletepretty..and yummy looking too!! :)
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to try my hand at this. Your's looks fabulous and I promise you that within the next few weeks I will attempt to make a fruit bouquet. Thanks for the inpiration and wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day!! Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I think it looks way better in person! Can't wait to see the one you make! If I could do it anyone can.
Delete