Friday, May 11, 2012

SMASH BOOKS!

Earlier this week I went shopping and made a stop at Michaels, where I saw the K&Co's Smash books.  I've heard of these before but didn't know really what they were.  I was tempted to buy one but didn't know what I'd put in it.  Then I went to Hobby Lobby, where I decided I really did want a smash book and it would be a great way of making my own little journal.  I also had a 40% off coupon to use.  It took me a while to find them and I almost gave up before I found the very last one they had on the shelf!  I still haven't done anything with mine.  

Do you have a smash book???  What do you actually use it for??? 

4 comments:

  1. I have 4 and need more!! LOVE them! I take lots of photos so after I have made my 12x12 layouts, I smash the rest of the leftover photos in my smash books, use scraps, and misc things and voila! I use it kinda like a junk drawer! Enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather- I love the smash books you posted on your blog! I think I might have to buy another one this weekend! I saw a Scripture one on pinterest and I want to make one for the kids!

      Delete
    2. thank you!! they are a blast! stress free scrapbooking!

      Delete
  2. I have one, made it from my stash! love it and I just put everything in it :) doodlings, quotes I love , movie tickets etc. They are just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete