Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Best Part of my Day :)

It seems like I've been soooo busy lately and when I look at the calendar for May and June it seems like all my weekends are already filled up. I don't know how I ever managed to work all those night shift weekends, but I guess I just missed out on stuff then. Tonight was a night where I wondered how I was gonna accomplish everything I wanted to get done! Now that I'm chilling out with my glass of wine it doesn't seem like I had that much to do. I had to stop by the Dollar General for a couple things before I picked up the kids. I attended a United Methodist Women's meeting, where I was assigned to do devotions, this was only my 2nd meeting and it has been a long time since the last one I went to due to scheduling. I really didn't know what being assigned devotions meant exactly, turned out I just had to read. a page from a book of devotions. As soon as my UMW meeting was over I hurried home (all the way across the street.lol) where my husband's co-worker was waiting for me to help her make something, but since that is a surprise I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon to share it :)  Tonight is one of the few nights that I'm not on ambulance call, but the best part of my evening, even better than this glass of Mascoto, was this:
A little snuggle time while we watched Dora.

1 comment: