Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Artist

My daughter LOVES painting!  She loves all kinds of crafty things, I'm not sure where she ever got this from!  My grandmother babysits a couple afternoons a week and they always do art projects, it's hard to tell what is from school and what she did with Great Grandma.  My Grandma used to be a teacher, so she has all kinds of art project ideas.  This layout is actually from an afternoon when my husband helped Marissa do some painting.
I used the CTMH Lucy papers on this one and the Lucy rub ons.  I haven't used rub ons very much and I don't know why!  For some reason I love peeling the paper back to see how it looks on paper.  

4 comments:

  1. very pretty - I haven't liked using rub-ons myself honestly- beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing kids creating, it's so nice that she gets the chance to create with her Great Grandma. Great layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet page. Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! darling photos of your DD!

    ReplyDelete