Monday, May 7, 2012
New Supplies!
Last night when I was reading through some blogs I found this Ad Challenge. I immediately thought, "that Dotty for you," paper pack I ordered last week would be PERFECT for this, but it hadn't come in the mail yet :( Today I went home for lunch and found a package on the front porch that contained this awesome paper kit! The challenge ends tonight, so getting it done will be a challenge in itself! I have to be at the ambulance station at 5 to do inventory and then there is a class there at 6pm where I have to assist with labs. Class is supposed to be until 10pm, but they got done at 8 last week, crossing my fingers it's a short class again! There's still a chance I could end up on an ambulance call from 6-10 disrupting everything too. My husband has also been home alone all day with both kids because we didn't have daycare, so I feel a tiny bit bad that he won't even get a little break tonight.
This is the Dotty for you kit, but honestly I don't think this pic does it justice, can't wait to have some of my own projects to post with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment