Your cards turned out lovely, I love the embossed background and of course the butterflies. Great job of getting them made.....I on the other hand didn't even get one mother's day card made (hanging my head in shame) ;)
yes, I did ink it afterwards. I actually just took my CTMH ink pad and ran it around the edge of the paper. I accidentally got off the edge with the pink one, so I just light rubbed it on the surface of the embossed area.
Hi Nichole, I hope you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!!
ReplyDeletereally cute cards, Nichole!
ReplyDeleteYour cards turned out lovely, I love the embossed background and of course the butterflies. Great job of getting them made.....I on the other hand didn't even get one mother's day card made (hanging my head in shame) ;)
ReplyDeletethese are so pretty! loving the butterflies and the embossing. did you ink it afterwards? how did you do that. i love it!!~
ReplyDeleteyes, I did ink it afterwards. I actually just took my CTMH ink pad and ran it around the edge of the paper. I accidentally got off the edge with the pink one, so I just light rubbed it on the surface of the embossed area.
Delete