Adorable layouts! I'm blown away by the bulldozer - forget Tonka trucks! lol
LOL, I was not very happy about spending money on a bulldozer, I'm totally over it now and pretty sure I wouldn't want him to get rid of it!
Nichole, your pages turned out so cute!! Those will look great in your album! Great job! ~hl
Those are so cute! Everything matches perfect!
simply adorable! Love that you fit so many pictures on here!
Adorable layouts! I'm blown away by the bulldozer - forget Tonka trucks! lol
ReplyDeleteLOL, I was not very happy about spending money on a bulldozer, I'm totally over it now and pretty sure I wouldn't want him to get rid of it!
DeleteNichole, your pages turned out so cute!! Those will look great in your album! Great job! ~hl
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! Everything matches perfect!
ReplyDeletesimply adorable! Love that you fit so many pictures on here!
ReplyDelete