I have another project started that I can't wait to finish and share with you!
Friday, March 30, 2012
Another Wood Block Project
Here is another set of wood blocks that I made. I used papers from CTMH's Pemberly kit and the crocheted flower is from an embellishment pack I got from CTMH. I cut the letters out on my Cricut from the Printing Press cartridge using my gypsy so that I could make them taller without making them too wide for the block. The thread wrapped around the bottom of the K block is from CTMH and I rolled it up like a little flower then put mod podge over it to make it all stick together. I put a brad through the center of it and hot glued it to my block.
Labels:
cricut,
CTMH,
gypsy,
wood blocks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that turned out really cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful papers & project!
ReplyDeleteThat is just darling. It would make a great gift!
ReplyDeleteFab looking blocks! I've just got back into using my cricut :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday for yesterday too xx