Friday, March 23, 2012

Technical Difficulty

I've been trying to get my Gypsy updated so that I can upload my Art Philosphy cart to it and after waiting for several hours 3 times in a row for it I didn't think it ever actually worked correctly.  Then today when I attached it to the cricut to cut something out it told me to cut with the cricut I needed to update my cricut!  So of course when I attach my cricut to the computer it tells me it detects the cricut but can't communicate with it!  I gotta get to work soon, so guess I'll have to wait til later this weekend to figure it out :(  I was going to cut out some cute things to use on my poster for the healthfair tomorrow.  I might still be able to get it done tonight if I go get a couple cartridges from my mom!

2 comments:

  1. hope you got it working! technical difficulties are the worst! enjoy your weekend. ~hl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...that stinks. I need to contact them about my Art Philosophy too...I went to register the points and they said they had been used, but my cartridge was not in my list....hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete