I didn't ever get around to making my sister a bridal shower card, so I'll have to be extra sure to make her a nice wedding card. I'm really liking some of the white on white ideas I've seen lately. I did just get this card made for my cousin's bridal shower in a couple weeks. I was flipping channels the other afternoon, I rarely ever watch TV, but I stopped on PBS for a few minutes for the scrapbooking show. They were showing the sizzix texture boutique. I always forget I have this tool and I LOVE it, so I decided when I made this card to use it. My daughter who is 4 thought it was the neatest thing and is getting to be a pro at using it.
ohh..very pretty! love the purple with the shiny embossing. thanks for visiting my blog today! hope you have a lovely day. :) ~hl
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the color.
ReplyDeleteLove this card. Isn't if fun to play with tools that we very rarely use?
ReplyDelete