Saturday, March 17, 2012

My 2011 Digi Album is almost done!

I have absolutely NOTHING to do this weekend and I LOVE it :)  My husband had to deliver some car parts to someone, so it's just been the kids and I all day.  I pulled myself away from Photoshop long enough to get the house cleaned, then lunch made and cleaned the kitchen again.  My little man musta been tired, he fell asleep on the floor early at nap time (it's usually a huge chore getting him to take a nap!).  I took advantage of the free time and got the last few pages for my 2011 digi album almost completed!  I just realized I didn't do the halloween page I wanted to yet!  You can see my whole album here.  I love seeing how my 2 page layouts look next to each other in a book.  I plan to put 2 or 3 years in this album before I have it printed, so there's a few pages from 2012 in it and a lot of blank pages.  This is also why I haven't made a cover for it.  

Here's the pages I finished today: 
I used a Shabby Princess Easy as Pie Template for this one.  I used the Strawberry Lemonade kit from Jessica Sprague and Children's play from Amy Sumrall.




These 2 summertime layout were made using templates from Shabby Princess, Project Scrap 2011 July Templates.  I used the Freshly Elegant mini kit from LdyMcBeth.
I needed a 2nd page to go with my Pumpkin Patch layout so I used the same Easy as Pie challenge template from Shabby Princess to make this page.  I used the Vintage flowers and Happy Go Lucky kits from Shabby Princess. 

I used another shabby princess template for this one (I love their templates!), this one is Project Scrap 2011 September.  I used this Spring mini kit downloaded for free from Kevin and Amanda's Blog.  I made the tree and star both using cookie cutters in photoshop. 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Layouts! You really got alot accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pages, Nicole! your kiddos are so cute! enjoy the rest of your weekend! ~hl

    ReplyDelete