My crafting friends and I are working to get a bunch of wooden block projects done in the next couple weeks! We just got a bunch of wood tonight, soon as I'm sure the kids are asleep I'm heading out to the garage to do a little painting! (Shouldn't take long, we had a busy evening playing at the park and then went for a bike ride. It takes a lot of patience to ride a bike while pulling a 2 year old in the bike trailer and deal with the 4 year old on her bike!)
We want to start selling our projects and might create a facebook page but we need a name for our little business. I'd love to hear some suggestions!
I have another wood project to share tomorrow :)
Hmmm.....what kind of projects are you gonna be selling? Will it be a variety of things?
ReplyDeleteWooden blocks like the 'LOVE' ones I posted the other day. We're going to have some generic ones, like for holidays. We are also going to do personalized ones too.
Delete