Sunday afternoon I went to the basement to scrapbook and didn't have any of the pictures that I needed, so I had to go to the grocery store and get a few printed. I always order my pics as 4x6's, then I end up wishing I had gotten some of them in 5x7's. Today I actually thought to get this pic of my kids from Easter last year printed as a 5x7. I used the Stella Kit from CTMH for this layout.

oh how cute! love the color scheme on this! i never think to get 5x7's either..looks great! hope you have a good day! :) hl
ReplyDeleteAwww...what cute photos!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG....that BIG bunny is awesome!!! Great layout :o)
ReplyDeleteLOL, that's a friend of mine from work, she delivered the Easter baskets on Easter morning, she also likes to play Mrs. Claus & Dolly Pardon. LOL. (I wish I wouldn't have forgotten to put my camera back to auto focus on those pics :( OOPS!)
DeleteI love using big photos on lo's. Such a cute layout, love your title!
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures!! I love the colors you used, very cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Layout! What adorable pictures. I too enjoy incorporating a larger photo at times.
ReplyDelete