Saturday, March 3, 2012

How organized are you???

I LOVE having everything all organized with every little thing in it's own place.  Unfortunately I'm not so good at keeping things organized, I really wish I was.  I love organizing products.  I just got this new Stamp pad organizer from CTMH, it also holds my CTMH exclusive markers.  I got this organizer for 1/2 price by hosting a party and i love it.  I can't wait to get it full of stamp pads.
This is what it looks like when I'm in the middle of a layout, not so organized.  I'm kinda a messy scrapper.  This is why some of my evenings in the basement are spent just cleaning and organizing.
What's your favorite organization technique or product?

4 comments:

  1. TFS! I like to make my own storage out of foam board :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always pick up between projects. Unless I know for certain that I'll need an item for the next page right away!

    Thanks for sharing your tips! My desk looks just like yours when I'm creating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to pick up beetween projects lately, just b/c it's so much easier to get started the next time I have a chance to make it to the scrap room. I'm glad I'm not the only messy scrapper out there!

      Delete