I've got several pages to go to get caught up on the boy's book! Here's a page I got made for him last night. I like to print my pics and then organize them by putting them inside the protector sheets in his book. This way I can look through the book and see what I still have left to do since I don't tend to scrapbook in order. This page is from February 2011. I'm not actually THAT far behind in his book. I do have several pages from 2011 done for him.
I've been wanting to do some mosaic stuff with my pictures, this page I cut the bottom right pic in half. I used CTMH paper on this, the branch is cut from Campout on the cricut.
I do the same thing with the printed pics! For themed albums (like my Disney Cruise album) I put them right in the album, the rest of the pics are all in one large album. So easy to flip through to see what pics inspire me!
ReplyDeleteyour layout is very cute..love that branch and the sewing! have a great week. ~HL
ReplyDeletep.s. I am now following you! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather, the sewing is actually a stamp. I didn't feel like digging out the sewing machine :) I'm following you too!
DeleteThank you! I wasn't sure about the branch and leaves but it seems that when I look at my pages in pictures I like them better! lol
ReplyDelete