Friday, March 2, 2012

Pre-School Homework

My daughter already has home work in pre-school.  It's actually called home work games and she doesn't have them EVERY week.  She only goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and will go to pre-school again next year for 3 days a week.  She likes to play her pre-school games usually.  I am HORRIBLE at making sure we check her backpack.  We've forgotten to send her library book back at least 4 times I think and we've done homework games really quick in the morning before school several times.  We really need to get into a better routine with school stuff before she starts having more work to do!

I made this page using Typeset from CTMH.  I cut the numbers on the right side out using a font layer in Art Philosophy.  I LOVED how they looked when I cut them out but then had to wonder for a minute how in the world I was gonna glue them down!  Then I remembered I have Xyron sticker maker and luckily I had cut the font layer at 1.5 inches so it JUST fit into the Xyron!

No comments:

Post a Comment