I was able to make a digi page last night. One of the great things about digital scrapbooking is that all I need is my laptop to do it! I can do it anywhere, such as sitting on the couch in the toy room while the kids play and watch 'Micky Mouse Clubhouse.' My digital album is one that includes our whole family, so on the rare occasion I have something that I want to scrapbook that doesn't belong in either of the kid's books, I do it digitally. I also do digi pages of their stuff too.
I used templates from Shabby Princess Project Scrap 2011 to make these. Shabby Princess has some great free template downloads and participating in the monthly scrap using them is a great way to stay caught up on scrapbooking! I've thought about doing the Project Life before, but I think I like this option better, so I may have to try it!


That turned out very nice! Love those colors! Where do you get your digital pages printed? A bunch of my friends are doing digital now but I habven't tried it. :)
ReplyDeleteI like to wait until I have a whole album ready to print and then upload them to shutterfly and print them as a book, that way I can get them in a hardbound book. I've also used Picaboo to print a book too b/c I had gotten a groupon for it ;)
Deleteoh, that's a good idea! My prints are usually pretty good from shutterfly..did your book turn out well? How's yhour son? Hope he's feeling better!
DeleteYes it turned out great! I ordered a 12 x 12, then later order 2 8x8 books, one for each kid. I wrote them each a little letter in the front of their books and then put them in their keepsake boxes :) My son is doing pretty good, he's still got a nasty cough, but we've been fever free for about 48 hours.
Deletethat is the nice thing about digi!!!! I edit photos all the time on laptop then print later when I am ready to scrap.
ReplyDelete